Everyone loves soft voluptuous hair. Here is a how-to for achieving nice curls that last all day!
Followed by tips on how to give life back to your curls!
Step by step
- After using Our Perilla Fo-Ti Shampoo and Conditioner towel dry your hair.
- Blow Dry your hair. (Don’t forget to use a heat protectant and a dime size of serum in your hair, before blow drying. You can also use a blow out spray or cream. Whatever you feel more comfortable with.)
- Starting at the Nape of your head. Section off the bottom of the hair and clip the rest of the hair up.
- Take a curling wand or curling iron and begin to curl your hair.
- Secure each curl in a pin curl shape with double prong curl clips.
- Repeat steps 3-6 until your whole head is curled and pinned down.
- Spray hairspray onto hair and let it dry.
- Tick-Tock. Give at least 10 minutes…
- Remove double prong curl clips.
- Use your fingers as a comb to separate the curls and fluff hair as desired.
- Give it another spray of hair spray.
- Maybe one more spray…
- Shake and go!!
Tips: If you feel at some point your hair is falling flat. Don’t fret. Throw all your hair forward and with your hands shake your hair up a bit and throw your hair back. Walla! Your hair will gain volume in seconds.
Also, Dry shampoo at the root of your hair will give your hair follicle a quick lift for added thickness and volume!
What are you waiting for.. Go create and make heads turn!
Model: Laur Allen
Photographer: Marissa De La Torre
Hair stylist: Mimi Starks